As a kid, the only 100% home-cooked meals I remember are Thanksgiving and Christmas. However, the dessert always came pre-packaged and generally frozen.
As an adult, my November through January taste like:
- baked french toast;
- pumpkin pie;
- mulled cider; and
- whipped cream (with real vanilla beans).
In other words, I use a lot of cinnamon, cloves + vanilla in my holiday baking, which is why I decided on the limited edition scent SPICED VANILLA - a balanced blend of sweet + savory spices that make you feel at home wherever you are.
As a bonus, the cinnamon + clove essential oils:
- act as natural deodorizers;
- contain high amounts of antioxidants that fight signs of aging; and
- decrease stress.
Limited edition SPICED VANILLA scented products also contain 100% raw, unprocessed, unrefined vanilla powder sourced from Madagascar (thank you Wild Foods)! Vanilla is not only good for you when consumed, but it also has great benefits when applied topically - like in OR's products:
- acts as an anti-inflammatory to reduce redness and swelling;
- contains antioxidants that fight free radicals and stimulate new cell growth; and
- has antibacterial properties to cleanse your skin and promote healing.
Give OR's limited edition SPICED VANILLA scent a try in these products found in the "limited edition" place of our shop:hello@ORthealternative.com